:: Cosmetics - Face Care
Women who wear make-up should carry out a routine of cleansing,
toning and moisturing each evening, as well as washing the
face in the morning. Cleansing will remove old make-up and
the grime and grease that have been accumulated during the
- Remove mascara with a cotton bud dipped in eye-dipped
in eye-cleansing lotion. To make the job easier keep your
hair off your face.
- " Remove the eyeshadow by gently wiping it off with
a pad of clean cotton wool moistened with eye-cleansing
- Pour a little face cleansing cream into the palm of one
hand and dab it generously over the nose, chin, forehead
and cheeks---using two fingers of the other hand.
- Massage the cream into the skin, starting under the throat,
using a gentle upward motion.
- Continue massaging the cream up to the forehead, using
- Gently massage the cream from the eyes to the nose.
- Massage cream back over the chin, which is particularly
prone to blackheads. Use the index finger.
- Remove the cream from the face with tissue pads in each
hand. Start under the chin and work over the cheeks and
on to the forehead.
Cleanser - TS Gentle Cleansing Cream 125ml/4.3oz
- Toners remove all traces of dirt, make-up or cleanser
that remain after cleansing.
- Immediately after cleansing apply toner to the forehead
and cheeks on a pad of corron wool
- Apply the toner to the crevices around the nose.
- Apply the toner to the crevices around the chin.
Without moisture, the skin will not remain smooth and
supple. The face is exposed to the drying effect of the weather,
so moisturisers - which form a film over the skin - contain
and augment the natural moisture.
- Using the tips ofthe fingers, dot moisturising cream lightly
all over the face.
- Press the fingers of both hands into the centre of the
forehead and work the cream slowly outwards. Pat the cream
gentlyaround the eyes.
- Work the cream around the jawline, chin and mouth with
the middle fingers of both hands.
- Massage the cream over the throat with alternating hands,
using upward strokes from collar-bone to chin
Get a non-surgical face lift - using HYPNOSIS!