:: Cosmetics - Face Care
Caring For Combination Skin
If your face is partly oily and partly dry, you've
got combination skin and there are several ways
to care for it so that you can keep both types
balanced and looking good.
- Use a mild cleanser on your entire face up to
twice a day.
- Use a good moisturizer on the dry areas. - Moisturizers
work by either increasing the penetration of water
into the skin or by reducing the rate at which
water is evaporating from the skin surface.
- Look for products that normalize your skin, such
as those that contain alpha hydroxy acids - Alpha
hydroxy acids are derived from fruit, milk and
sugar cane and have anti-inflammatory properties.
When applied to the skin they help remove dead
skin cells (exfoliate), giving us a younger appearance.
- Use oil-absorbing makeup on oily areas to control
- Use a sunscreen, minimum SPF 15