| || || |
:: Health Conditions
| || |
Anxiety is an uncomfortable feeling of fear, uneasiness, or concern that something bad may happen. Anxiety can cause physical symptoms such as trembling, shaking, muscle aches, restlessness, insomnia, rapid heartbeat, sweating, and clammy hands.
If anxiety interferes with daily activities, a person may need treatment with medications (such as antidepressants or antianxiety medications) and/or professional counseling.
You can reduce anxiety and stress in your life
- Taking slow, deep breaths.
- Soaking in a warm bath.
- Listening to soothing music.
- Taking a walk or doing some other exercise.
- Meditating or praying.
- Taking a yoga class.
- Having a massage or back rub.
- Drinking a warm, nonalcoholic, noncaffeinated beverage.
Changing some of your everyday habits also can reduce stress in your life.
- Limit or eliminate caffeine and nicotine. Both caffeine and nicotine can trigger a panic attack in some people.
- Avoid alcohol. It can cause sleep problems and depression. Drinking alcohol also can trigger a panic attack in some people.
- Avoid using illegal drugs such as marijuana, lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), sedatives, cocaine, and amphetamines (for example, speed). These can trigger a panic attack in some people.
- Reduce or eliminate the use of certain nonprescription medications, such as some medications used to treat colds. These can trigger a panic attack in some people.
:: Hypnosis is a powerful, effective
and 100% natural part of you
Self Hypnosis occurs in many contexts - sports, acting, singing...
but whatever the situation, the problem is the same.
"Performance anxiety" always works in the
- You have to perform an activity that requires you to be 'in the moment' (or in 'flow' as psychologists call it)
- You start to worry about it, thinking about all the things that could do wrong
- The anxiety gets in the way of your own performance - a self-fulfilling prophecy
And to get rid of performance anxiety you have to get round this Catch-22: If you try not to worry, you are still in the wrong frame of mind for peak performance. You are still thinking, when you need to be experiencing.
And this is where hypnosis comes in.
Hypnosis gets rid of performance anxiety by getting you into the optimum state for peak performance, so that all those old worries simply become irrelevant.
Because hypnosis involves relaxation and a laser-like beam of attention, it trains your brain to quickly and easily get into the state where you can perform at your best.
This is why top athletes, boxers and golfers employ sports
psychologists - to help them enter this state at will. Now
you can have "Overcome
Performance Anxiety" at your fingertips - download
it now and enjoy great performance...