:: Alternative Medicine - Homeopathy - Natrum Muriaticum
Natrum Muriaticum Homeopathic Remedy
The homeopathic remedy Natrum Muriaticum is the mineral salt.
It is a homeopathic form of sodium chloride. It occurs naturally
as rock salt and in salt water. It is contained in all body
fluids and tissues. It is dissolved in the same proportion
to water in the Earth's oceans as it is in our blood, amniotic
fluid and tears.
Homeopaths prescribe Natrum Muriaticum for several different
health conditions in several different potenties, including
6x, 30c, 200c and 1m.
It may provide relief for the symptoms of:
- Pain associated with arthritis, and pain in muscles and
- Aches from illness such as the flu, chest pain from bronchial
coughs, stomach flu, and headaches.
- Dryness in the stomach and intestines with a sluggish digestion
and painful elimination.
- Dry painful stools and a dry hard cough.
- Flu and colds
- Sore throat with dry hard spasmodic coughs.
- Abdominal pain
- Water retention in women.
|We daily check the homeopathy
trademarket in order to find a safe place to buy Natrum
Muriaticum at the lowest possible price.